Hi Hafsa! This is an issue I know many of us students can relate to, great job! The only note I have is about the volume level, as sometimes the street noise made it difficult to hear the person speaking.
hi hafa , overall I like the video , its very well done excluding the beginning part of the interview there is some problem you should work on that before submission . Anyways , the video gives the really meaning imformation about safety during travelling in transit.
Hi Hafsa! This is an issue I know many of us students can relate to, great job! The only note I have is about the volume level, as sometimes the street noise made it difficult to hear the person speaking.
ReplyDeletehi hafa , overall I like the video , its very well done excluding the beginning part of the interview there is some problem you should work on that before submission . Anyways , the video gives the really meaning imformation about safety during travelling in transit.
ReplyDelete